Mommy Makeover Procedure
Motherhood is undoubtedly the most beautiful time and brightest experience in every woman's life. However, modern women often choose to delay pregnancy for years since they worry about the problems that may arise after the birth of a child. These changes usually include the appearance of stretch marks, breast deflation, droop and sagging, bulging of the abdominal wall, and extra deposits of fat that persist even after following a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Indeed, after childbearing and breastfeeding, the female body rarely remains in its original shape. However, the modern mommy makeover procedure uses a combination of cosmetic techniques, allowing women to quickly acquire attractive forms and regain self-confidence.
Why Do Changes Occur?
Deformation of the abdominal wall may occur due to the general weakening of the muscle (diastasis), which progresses during pregnancy. In addition, during the fetus's gestation and development, micro-tears appear in the subcutaneous tissue, resulting in loss of skin elasticity and the formation of excess stretch marks.
Indications for mommy makeover surgery:
- Body fat
- Stretch marks
- Excess skin
- Stretching of the abdominal muscles
- Rough, unaesthetic scar after cesarean section.
- Heart and lung failure
- Planned pregnancy (in the near future)
What Is Included in the Mommy Makeover Surgery?
As the breast and abdomen are the primary areas affected by the child's birth, a mommy makeover procedure often focuses on the breast and abdomen regions.
Breast Augmentation: Breast augmentation is among the most common plastic surgeries included in the mommy makeover procedure. During pregnancy and lactation, a woman's breasts undergo several changes, affecting their firmness and volume. Breast ptosis is also a common occurrence in most women who become mothers. Nowadays, with the help of modern surgical procedures, it is possible to eliminate such problems, including the asymmetry of the mammary glands, and make up for the lost volume with the help of breast augmentation.
Tummy Tuck: It is a part of the mommy tuck procedure that helps tighten and reshape the abdominal area, allowing women to achieve a more aesthetically pleasing, slimmer overall appearance. A flat, firm midsection can considerably improve the way clothing fits and looks, helping you feel more comfortable and confident about your body.
Breast reduction: The breast reduction procedure helps in removing excess fat and glandular tissue to create more proportionate breasts.
Liposuction: The liposuction procedure helps slim and reshape various body parts that have gone out of shape due to pregnancy-related complications, such as thighs, hips, buttocks, upper arms, abdomen, and waist.
When is the Best Time to Plan for a Mommy Makeover?
The desire of a woman to get in shape after childbirth is quite natural and understandable. However, it's recommended not to rush into it. Following the completion of lactation and feeding, it is recommended to wait for at least six months as this period is enough to stabilize the hormonal background, restore the tissue structure, and consolidate the final changes (shape, volume).
Overview of Some Mommy Makeover Specials
- You shouldn't opt for a mommy makeover until your family planning is complete. If you believe you might want to have more kids in the future, it's probably best to hold off your mommy makeover procedure — simply because having more kids can easily undo the mommy makeover results.
- Usually, a mommy makeover comprises multiple procedures. It varies from patient to patient, but typically it involves tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and liposuction procedure.
- You can also add other procedures to your mommy makeover procedure. The mommy makeover is all about correcting the complications formed due to childbirth, and in some cases, that might mean adding some additional procedures. These might include injectables, liposuction, and more.
- It is recommended to take a little time to plan for your recovery. Most women feel pain and discomfort during the first week of surgery, but it might take seven to 10 days before you're up and running. It will take around four weeks before you are back to 100 percent of your normal activities, including any kind of vigorous exercise.
- You should always schedule a consultation before proceeding with mommy makeover surgery. At Dr Soni's Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Centre, this is something we insist on. Such a thing can help you reveal your goals to the concerned surgeon and know more about the process and recovery time. In addition, it can also help surgeons know more about your health conditions before proceeding with the mommy makeover procedure and also help ensure that you bounce back from it as early as possible.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
Dr Soni's Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Centre is the most sought-after clinic for mommy makeover procedure in Haryana. Our highly-skilled and experienced surgeons can help you restore your confidence and self-esteem by bringing back your pre-pregnancy body before you know it.
To schedule a consultation for mommy makeover surgery in Panipat, contact us at +91-99964-00666 today. You can also read reviews to learn what the community is saying about our various other services, such as eyelid surgery, breast augmentation surgery, rhinoplasty, and others.